Categories

JAVA DATEBASE
Technology Network Community
Oracle Database
Fusion Middleware
Development Tools
Java
Desktop
Server & Storage Systems
Enterprise Management
Berkeley DB Family
Cloud Computing
Big Data
Business Intelligence
Architecture
Migration and Modernization
E-Business Suite
Siebel
PeopleSoft Enterprise
JD Edwards World
Industries
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
User Productivity Kit Pro (UPK) and Tutor
Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
Master Data Management (MDM)
Oracle CRM On Demand
On Demand: SaaS and Managed Applications
AutoVue Enterprise Visualization
Primavera
ATG
Agile PLM
Endeca Experience Management
Fusion Applications
Archived Forums

 



Tags

EBS General Discussion


Adadmin can't compile forms for po ,gl in 11i


Hi All ,  I  tried to do mass compile of forms  through adadmin  for all object in 11i apps  but have noticed only fnd forms  fmx are able to generate.  Other product like po ,gl  forms(fmx) not generated .   I have tried to compile forms for po or gl but getting below message. Any idea ?  EBS - 11.5.10.2 (Linux 5) Database - 11gR2 ( AIX 6)  Do you want to generate Oracle Forms objects using this character set [Yes] ? Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms PL/SQL library files [Yes] ? D you want to regenerate Oracle Forms menu files [Yes] ? Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms executable files [Yes] ? Enter list of products ('all' for all products) [all] : po Generate specific forms objects for each selected product [No] ? The current set of installed languages is: US Please select languages for generating Oracle Forms files. You may select all of the above languages, or just a subset. Enter list of languages ('all' for all of the above) [all] :  You selected the following languages: US  Is this the correct set of languages [Yes] ? Reading product form information... Selecting Oracle Forms PL/SQL library files and menu files to generate...  Selecting product forms to generate...  No Oracle Forms objects selected for generation.

Hi,  Did you source the correct environment file?  Are these products licensed?  Any errors in the adadmin log file?  Thanks

user10922685 wrote: Hi All ,  I  tried to do mass compile of forms  through adadmin  for all object in 11i apps  but have noticed only fnd forms  fmx are able to generate.  Other product like po ,gl  forms(fmx) not generated .   I have tried to compile forms for po or gl but getting below message. Any idea ?  EBS - 11.5.10.2 (Linux 5) Database - 11gR2 ( AIX 6)  Do you want to generate Oracle Forms objects using this character set [Yes] ? Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms PL/SQL library files [Yes] ? D you want to regenerate Oracle Forms menu files [Yes] ? Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms executable files [Yes] ? Enter list of products ('all' for all products) [all] : po Generate specific forms objects for each selected product [No] ?  Choose yes to this question, it will regenerate all forms for the selected module  The current set of installed languages is: US Please select languages for generating Oracle Forms files. You may select all of the above languages, or just a subset. Enter list of languages ('all' for all of the above) [all] :   You selected the following languages: US  Is this the correct set of languages [Yes] ? Reading product form information... Selecting Oracle Forms PL/SQL library files and menu files to generate...  Selecting product forms to generate...  No Oracle Forms objects selected for generation.  Further info, refer MOS Note: How to Generate a Specific Form Through AD utility adadmin [ID 178722.1]

As per your advise I selected "yes" but same error. I have performed the migration from solaris to linux .  But all fnd forms can compile and I ran active users ,it is completed. Pls advise   Your current character set is "UTF8".  Do you want to generate Oracle Forms objects using this character set [Yes] ?  Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms PL/SQL library files [Yes] ? Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms menu files [Yes] ? Do you want to regenerate Oracle Forms executable files [Yes] ? Enter list of products ('all' for all products) [all] : po Generate specific forms objects for each selected product [No] ? yes The current set of installed languages is: US  Please select languages for generating Oracle Forms files. You may select all of the above languages, or just a subset.  Enter list of languages ('all' for all of the above) [all] :  You selected the following languages: US Is this the correct set of languages [Yes] ? Reading product form information... Selecting Oracle Forms PL/SQL library files and menu files to generate...  Selecting product forms to generate...  No Oracle Forms objects selected for generation.

Hi,  Please see my previous reply.  Also see  Adadmin Not Compiling Forms for Specific Products - No Oracle Forms Objects Selected for Generation. [ID 560780.1] ADADMIN Does not Find Forms to Generate for OKC / OKS Products [ID 185940.1]  Thanks

Yes ,po  is not Installed .  That's why they can't generate forms ?

Hi,  Yes, You need license it from license manager.  If you got the answers please close the thread....:)  Thanks

user10922685 wrote: Yes ,po  is not Installed .  That's why they can't generate forms ?  Yes.  You need to license the product before generating the forms.  How to License Products in R12 ? [ID 1133413.1] -- This doc is applicable to 11i as well.  Thanks, Hussein

Beside forms compile  , is there anything we need to take care.  I've verified that  my  xxx_top only have fmx to recompile on linux ( previous was on solaris)  Is there anything else rdf (reports)  ?

user10922685 wrote: Beside forms compile  , is there anything we need to take care.  I've verified that  my  xxx_top only have fmx to recompile on linux ( previous was on solaris)  Is there anything else rdf (reports)  ?  Yes (for reports), which is under the PRODUCT_TOP/reports/<LANG> directory.  Thanks, Hussein


Related Links

Version Internet Explorer for EBS 11.5.10.
ATG patchset level
Item Master
Compatibility with any Data Ware House Solution.
Is there any seeded Function to fetch the grade step of any employee
Can We able to Configure Ame for EIT
R12 12.1.1 Vision -- Unable to authenticate session.
Custom Profile option.
how to schedule cost mangr from command prompt?
R12.1 Two Web node setup
Translation Synchronization Patch
Problem Installing EBS .....Please Help
Purge XLA_DISTRIBUTION_LINKS
Form Personalization
Upgrade TimeFrame
hw to use dataloader for updating menu and responsiblty in a blank instance